The term ´smartshop123 ´ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Rajasthan. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the company and you. Before you may use the Site, you must read and accept all of the following terms and conditions and the linked policies. If you do not agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and the linked policies, you may not use the Site in any way.
Special Registration Offer
- Get Sign Up Points on your online Registration.
- Voucher code can be availed only once on our website www.smartshop123.com
- Voucher is valid only for a registered users.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Please contact us at “[email protected]” for any other information
- Only 1 voucher, scheme or discount can be applicable in one transaction. This should be mentioned in the T&C of the website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of smartshop123, and we shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet.
- While it is our objective to make the website accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, it may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of smartshop123, access to the website may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. We shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, we may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or change any category of information or eliminate any transmission method or change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Delhi High Court jurisdiction.
License and Site Access
- smartshop123 grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in smartshop123 sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on smartshop123 infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- You may not bypass any measures used by smartshop123 to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by smartshop123.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The Photographs of the products displayed on the website are the sole properties of smartshop123 .
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products you buy from smartshop123, however, smartshop123 does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
While smartshop123 strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, clerical or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, smartshop123 may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. smartshop123 will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that smartshop123 accepts your order and you accept the price revision, the same shall be debited to your credit card account. In case of cash-on-delivery, the revised amount shall be collected at the time of delivery of product. The payment shall be processed prior to smartshop123 dispatch of the product that you have ordered.
If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. Alternatively, in case of cash on delivery, the payment shall not be collected.A mail will be sent to notify you about the same.
Offer and Schemes/Voucher Redemption
smartshop123 reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete to the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes (including but not limited to refer-a-friend and other types of vouchers) it brings to market from time to time. smartshop123 at its discretion can withdraw a particular scheme from the website/market. The Terms and Conditions governing each contest and promotion differ from one another. In case of any question please contact us on [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.
Our Site or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because smartshop123 has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that smartshop123 is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that smartshop123 shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Also note that these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of smartshop123 and other respective persons. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of smartshop123 or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
Limitation of Liability
smartshop123 will not be liable for short delivery or defective Goods unless a claim is notified by you in writing within 14 days of delivery in accordance with the Cancellation and Return policy. The notification must include the invoice number, delivery note number and details of the claim. smartshop123 will not be liable in any way for loss, damage, costs or expenses (including loss of profit) arising directly or indirectly from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under this Contract by reason of any event or circumstance outside the reasonable control of smartshop123, including but not limited to, any strikes, industrial action, failure of power supplies or equipment, government action or natural calamities. The liability of smartshop123 or any of the affiliate vendors, shall in no case exceed the value of the goods sold.
You expressly understand and agree that smartshop123 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if smartshop123 has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the site, sale and supply of goods content or any related services.
This limitation of liability section shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any of the documents comprising this Agreement. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
You agree to indemnify and hold smartshop123 (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney`s fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of these terms and conditions and the related policies, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.