smartshop123 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
smartshop123 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We use the information for maintaining our internal records
- We use the information to inform you about our goods and services and delivering the same to you
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting, to the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
Analysis and reporting
smartshop123 uses reporting software that allows us to analyze the amount and type of member traffic we get on our Website. We use this data to make improvements to your shopping experience and to ensure that we have enough capacity to properly serve all of our members. The software provides aggregate reporting information to smartshop123 only. No personal or personally identifiable information is gathered or used for this process.